[OpenSIPS-Users] Query with respect to init script

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Thu Jul 14 16:55:20 CEST 2016

Hi Nick,

Am using centos7 and I have done the same stuffs you indicated. Copied init script from fedora and and am using systemctl start/stop. But opensips is not started. And the error is

It says” PID file /var/run/opensips.pid not readable (yet?) after start”

Any idea why PID file is not created? When I use opensipsctl start/stop it is working good and pid file is as well created.
Do we need to modify anything in init script? Would be a great help if there is some clue.

Regards,
Agalya