[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and Asterisk integration versions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 14 12:20:44 CEST 2016

Hi Nabeel,

1) that limit should not be necessary, as you should have in DB a single
record for each subscriber. If multiple records are returned, it means
your data is not correct.

2) in those lines, the "asterisk" and "asteriskcfg" are the names of the
odbc connection - I pasted an example which was not correlated with the
tutorial - just be sure you have the name like in /etc/odbc.ini and
/etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf