[OpenSIPS-Users] Supporting IPv6-only Networks

Adnan Kurshid adnan.k at spactron.com
Thu Jul 14 07:44:15 CEST 2016

We are using Opensips version 1.9 and when we tested our iPhone app on IPv6-only network then we are not able to make calls. On IPv4 network everything is working fine. Now apple app review team rejects the app if it is not supporting IPv6-only network. For more details please visit https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=05042016a

Is IPv6-only network supported in any current version of opensips server?

Regards,

Adnan Khurshid

Supporting IPv6-only Networks - News and Updates - Apple ...<https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=05042016a>
developer.apple.com
Get updates, tips, and how-to information on a range of development, App Store, and Mac App Store topics.