[OpenSIPS-Users] CURL library with respect to REST_API calls

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Thu Jul 7 19:53:34 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu,

I have tried by explicitly changing the option CURLOLPT_FAILONERROR to 0 and tested.
Am getting the http response as 200Ok and I could able to see that call back function is been called and it gives the complete response body.

One more issue observed is, when CURLOLPT_FAILONERROR option is set as 0, right after the response is received, opensips is being crashed.

Where is the path the core dump will be generated? Because am seeing crash onli in logs and if I check the process it is not running. But not seeing any core dump.

Regards,
Agalya