[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and Asterisk integration versions

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:54:31 CEST 2016

0.  The line block was in the default OpenSIPS config, but I agree that it
is not in the tutorial so should be removed (for voicemail).

1. I think there is a misunderstanding here.  'limit' is not a column; I am
referring to the mysql LIMIT clause:

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/select.html

2. In the tutorial, the following is added to extconfig.cfg:

sipusers => odbc,asterisk,sipusers sippeers => odbc,asterisk,sipusers
voicemail => odbc,asterisk,vmusers meetme => odbc,asterisk,meetme

However, this is different to the config in your last Email with
'asteriskcfg'. Please clarify.

For the phone number +447479189410 in the subscriber table, I had to add
the following line to voicemail.conf for it to work (notice the " |u " ):

+447479189410|u => 1234,Example Mailbox,root at localhost

Asterisk seems to look for the " |u " suffix in addition to the  phone
number, instead of just the phone number which is in the subscriber table.

Nabeel