[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and Asterisk integration versions

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:59:03 CEST 2016

The last error message has been solved by removing the following lines from
opensips.cfg:

     if (!db_does_uri_exist()) {
>                        send_reply("420","Bad Extension");
>                        exit;
>                }
>

>                t_newtran();
>                t_reply("480", "Temporarily Unavailable");

Now voicemail seems to be working, but only if manually adding users to the
voicemail.conf file. So the following questions remain:

1. Adding "limit = 1" to sipusers mysql view resolves a database error. Is
this the correct way to fix the error for voicemail integration?

2. How can voicemail.conf file be configured to use variable substitution
for all users in the OpenSIPS subscriber table?

Nabeel