[OpenSIPS-Users] retransmissions after 1xx response

Юрий Насида ynasida at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:40:20 CET 2016

Hi there!

I use opensip 1.7.2 and noted retransmissions of INVITEs in 450ms despite
the fact I got 100 Trying from my external carrier.
FYI:
1) it's is from opensips exactly (not from UA).
2) Opensips sends absolutely same INVITEs (same cseg, tags, etc).

I can be wrong but RCF says:
"After receiving a 1xx response, any retransmissions cease altogether, and
the client waits for further responses."

I also a bit wondering why retransmissions happens after 450ms (not 500ms
according defult T1_timer). Should I use modparam("tm", "own_timer_proc",
1) ?

Its also strange that Opensips ignore 18X messages which come to
retransmissions INVITE. It happens till 6 sec (when fr_timer exceeded)

Please advice.
Thanks.