[OpenSIPS-Users] presence xpidf

jarrod at unixc.org jarrod at unixc.org
Tue Jan 26 17:12:11 CET 2016

I had a similar issue using the older Polycom OS and BLF using the directory and buddy watch (xpidf+xml) that Freeswitch supports really well.

However, after upgrading the Polycom’s and using the newer attendant.resourceList method for BLF, I found that they use the standard dialoginfo supported by OpenSIPS’ presence_dialoginfo module.

Jarrod