[OpenSIPS-Users] presence xpidf

Stas Kobzar stas.kobzar at modulis.ca
Mon Jan 25 22:17:45 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,

It looks like this document. I have searched in Polycom documentations and
community forum and I can not find any mention of the document.
So I posted the question on Polycom community forum hoping someone can give
an answer.

In Asterisk source code for chan_sip, they have a comment which says: "Early
pre-RFC 3863 format with MSN additions (Microsoft Messenger)" (
https://github.com/sipwise/asterisk/blob/master/channels/chan_sip.c#L308)

If Polycom follows Microsoft Lync then they probably stick to their
documentation: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc246218.aspx

If I have any answer from Poycom forum I send it to you.

Thank you,
Stas

Email: s <http://firstname.lastname>tas.kobzar at modulis.ca

https://www.modulis.com