[OpenSIPS-Users] Does "opensipsctl alias add myAlias <uri>" substitute the Alias global parameter? - thanks.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Jan 21 12:41:29 CET 2016

Ok. Thanks.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

________________________________
De: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2016 06:34
Para: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Does "opensipsctl alias add myAlias <uri>" substitute the Alias global parameter?

Hi Rodrigo,

the "alias=" is used to alias to the served SIP domains, while the "opensipsctl alias add" is for adding an alias to a SIP URI.

[http://www.opensips-solutions.com/imgs/opensips-solutions-logo.gif]<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>

Home - OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.