[OpenSIPS-Users] latest opensips 2.2 dev revision 055f4b1

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Thu Jan 14 20:18:50 CET 2016

Razvan Bogdan,

Here are the logs. I appended the opensips log with sipjs console output
just for reference of call id as well as a pcap. I noticed a message
claiming it had already made 4 read attempts and it was closing the socket
"chunks ERROR:proto_wss:ws_process: Made 4 read attempts but message is not
complete yet - closing connection" Let me know if you need any more
information.

Thanks,
Tito