[OpenSIPS-Users] Planing the future OpenSIPS releases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 14 09:51:20 CET 2016

Hi Dragomir,

The 2.2 version is the current development version - it is not
production ready - so crashing is part of its life routine. The async
radius haven't made it to any stable version - it will be part of the
first 2.2 stable release (scheduled for March 2016).

New features are not backported to existing stable versions (like 2.1 or
1.11) .