[OpenSIPS-Users] presence xpidf

Stas Kobzar stas.kobzar at modulis.ca
Wed Jan 13 17:47:08 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,

I do not think the DOCTYPE is the problem here. What I see is that when I
use MI to publish this application/xpidf doc, OpenSIPS does not want to
parse the document, and if I understand correct, this is because this type
of document does not have <tuple> XML branch.

You are right, about end-to-end, and if I configure OpenSIPS just to relay
SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY, it should work fine.
But I want use OpenSIPS to be in the middle because I have a logic in my
application when it is me who change the status (for example with
web-interface)

So basically my question is, is it going to be supported by OpenSIPS
(application/xpidf)? Or as you mentioned, it is basically the work for UA
and it is not supposed to be in OpenSIPS?

Thank you,

Email: s <http://firstname.lastname>tas.kobzar at modulis.ca

https://www.modulis.com