[OpenSIPS-Users] Userloc stats are showing zero registered users

Husnain Taseer husnain.taseer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:38:27 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,
Actually we have 2 registrar servers in production environment half of the
users are registered with one server and other half on the second server so
whenever inbound call from PSTN comes to our SBC, The SBC check the user in
location table of both opensips servers and then route call to the server
on which user is present. so if I change the db_mode to some other value my
SBC routing will be disturbed, as entry persist in location table for
sometimes.

Well Thanks for you response I'll use some other way to get the stats of
registered users.

Regards,
Husnain Taseer
VoIP Developer