[OpenSIPS-Users] presence xpidf

Stas Kobzar stas.kobzar at modulis.ca
Tue Jan 12 16:10:55 CET 2016

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for your response.
The DOCTYPE within XML is seems to be Microsoft presence format:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-ca/library/cc246193.aspx

I am not sure if it can be used with PUBLISH though. For now I saw it only
in NOTIFY packets.

Polycom UA is using this type of presence for end-to-end presence between
phones.
I would like to publish this with MI to change presence status on Polycom
phones.

Thank you,
Stas

Email: s <http://firstname.lastname>tas.kobzar at modulis.ca