[OpenSIPS-Users] Processing calling-name(CNAM) from PRI

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 11 19:57:46 CET 2016

Serge,
   The option is not really a secret, it was just not working as expected
due to out setup.  In Cisco documentation it is refferred to as " Buffered
Calling Name Completion
<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/sip/configuration/15-mt/sip-config-15-mt-book/voi-sip-timer.html#GUID-3194F5C1-7995-4C1C-AD51-D14793AF0C30>"
feature [1].

Typically, you would set the following in cisco configuration:

sip-ua
    *timers buffer-invite 5000 *

[1]
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/sip/configuration/15-mt/sip-config-15-mt-book/voi-sip-timer.html