[OpenSIPS-Users] customizing opensips as webrtc gateway for handling SIP over websockets

riko nir nir.riko12345 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:00:39 CET 2016

Hi all,

I would like to customize the opensips to  only act as a webrtc gateway
(for handling websocket messages). It has to parse the websocket message
and relay the message content to another library which actually handles
register, invite etc.

Also, I would like to use RTPEngine with opensips for getting support of
ICE and DTLS, but the media will be going through another library.

How can I customize opensips for this purpose? Anybody have done this
already?

Riko.