[OpenSIPS-Users] MenuConfig Compile Fail on Solaris Sparc

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 5 11:56:30 CET 2016

Hi, Nathaniel!

It seems to be a common problem on Solaris[1] - some symbols are defined
in libncurses, some in libcurses. Can you try to replace the '-lncurses'
with '-lcurses' in menuconfig/Makefile (line 8)?
If that doesn't work, try 'LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-lcurses make menuconfig' and
post the output.

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/1999-11n/msg00020.html

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea