[OpenSIPS-Users] Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:30:59 CET 2016

Hello,

Sometime with certain clients the connection IP in the SDP in the Invite
message get's messed up (corrupted) after rtpproxy_offer:

Incoming Invite from public interface:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xx

Outgoing Invite from opensips after rtpproxy_offer is:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xxyy.yy.yy.yy

Basically instead of replacing the external IP, it adds the internal IP to
the end of connection line in the SDP. I'm using opensips version 1.11.5.
It works with most clients but this happens time to time.

Has anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it?

Regards,
Ali Pey