[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover using dispatcher in opensips 1.11

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 23 23:28:22 CET 2016

Hi Gunjan,

the ds_select_dst() will just pick the first to be used and prepares the
rest of the available destination (this function does not do any SIP
signaling, it just get the available destinations from the indicated
set). The function returns false only if there is no available (know to
be available) destination in the set.

To have a model, please use the "make menuconfig" to generate a
load-balancer like script using dispatcher - this will give you a hint
on how dispatcher has to be configured for failover.