[OpenSIPS-Users] Permanent registration replication

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Wed Feb 17 23:19:37 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan ,

The binary replication does not support different IP addresses. There is no
NAT in the implementation, so the idea is to replicate and set the local
addres on each site.

Regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves
CEO - V.Office Redes e Telecomunicações Ltda.
Phone: +55 48-3332-8590
Skype:flaviogoncalves1
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/flavioegoncalves
Twitter: www.twitter.com/asteriskguide