[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology Hiding Usage Question

Nathaniel L. Keeling III keeling at akan-tech.com
Fri Feb 12 10:07:09 CET 2016

Bogdan,

Thanks for explaining the purpose. I am still trying to understand the
actual purposes and difference between SIP trunks, gateways and proxies
and their usages. I was watching the video on Opensips as an Edge Proxy
and was trying to implement the solution with topology hiding. I was
also wondering, what kind of functions would the Core Engine perform
that is not done in the edge proxy?

Thanks

Nathaniel