[OpenSIPS-Users] PJSIP example configuration not working

Mateusz Kowalski mateusz.kowalski at cern.ch
Tue Feb 9 14:30:58 CET 2016

Hello,

My problem is having Asterisk with PJSIP realtime (configured as https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Configuring+res_pjsip) not binding to port 5060 (or any other) by default and thus not listening for the clients.

My demo configuration looks as follows:

pjsip.conf
	[transport-udp]
	type=transport
	protocol=udp
	bind=0.0.0.0

sorcery.conf

	[res_pjsip]
	endpoint=realtime,ps_endpoints
	auth=realtime,ps_auths
	aor=realtime,ps_aors
	domain_alias=realtime,ps_domain_aliases
	contact=realtime,ps_contacts

[res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip]
	identify=realtime,ps_endpoint_id_ips

extconfig.conf

	[settings]
	ps_endpoints => odbc,asterisk
	ps_auths => odbc,asterisk
	ps_aors => odbc,asterisk
	ps_domain_aliases => odbc,asterisk
	ps_endpoint_id_ips => odbc,asterisk
	ps_contacts => odbc,asterisk

Unfortunately Google does not help at all. It is quite simple config, so I assumed it should work almost out-of-the-box. I've checked DB and it looks Asterisk can correctly connect and query data, the problem is with not binding the port itself.

Just if it my have impact, I have disabled module chan_sip completely.

Thanks for any help,
-- Mateusz