[OpenSIPS-Users] Engage rtpengine if destination resigstered client is ipv6

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Mon Feb 8 17:54:36 CET 2016

The proper way to do this is to check when the user registers if they
are ipv4 or ipv6 and set a branch flag that will be saved with the
registration.  When you call lookup, it will restore the branch flag,
allowing you access to the information about the UAS ipv4, ipv6, behind
a not or not etc.

-Eric