[OpenSIPS-Users] Radius Async

Ionut Ionita ionutionita at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 14:01:28 CET 2016

Thank you for your time.
Are you sure you have in your OpenSIPS Makefile FREERADIUS=1
for using freeradius-client.h and not radiusclient-ng? It's the first
commented line in the Makefile

#FREERADIUS=1

  Because as I see in the output of nm all the async functions from OpenSIPS
  are there and also all the freeradius library async functions are
there, so the
used library is correct.

Ionut Ionita
OpenSIPS Developer