[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.11 LTS PostgreSQL "database engine not loaded"

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 1 19:10:27 CET 2016

Maybe you are missing the psql lib for opensipsdbctl - please check in
your install path if you have :
     /path/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.psql

(in the same dir where there is the opensipsctl.base)

Keep in mind that the PSQL support for opensipsdbctl gets installed only
if you also install the db_postgres module. Is this your case ?