[OpenSIPS-Users] Interpreting the debug memory dump.

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:37:28 CET 2016

Hi All,

I don't really understand how to interpret the dump because it's huge and I
really don't believe all those entries are memory leaks in the system.

I deliberately created some leaks and took the memory dump and compared it
with the dump without leak. Obviously, I didn't compare line by line but I
found that in the memory leak dump the file name of the leaking code was
mentioned while it was not present in the none leaking dump.

*So, I want to confirm that do I see only those files in the dump from which
memory is not freed?*

Appreciate help.

Thanks,
Surya