[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b server_address parameter

Ziv Gabel ziv at communitake.com
Thu Dec 29 03:17:22 EST 2016

I'll be more specific

I'm running the opensips application inside a docker container.

The configuration of the listener is
listen=tls:eth0:5061 as test.communitake.com:5063

and I also have the following configurations
advertised_address=test.communitake.com
advertised_port=5063

the contact sent to the gateway is: Contact: <sip:172.17.0.2:5061>

The difference between the