[OpenSIPS-Users] 回复: what is the problem with

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 9 03:09:42 EST 2016

Hi, James!

That error indicates that the resources list is not valid. All reasorces
should be alphanumeric and the quantity should be numeric. Are you using
a resource name that has a dash or something in it (like
calls_available=100)?
Can you paste the resources list you are provisioning?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com