[OpenSIPS-Users] Too many warnings in opensips log

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Tue Aug 30 17:42:05 CEST 2016

Hi Bogdan,

In understand why these warnings are occurred.

Yes, I initially used the default script with children as 4. With this config sending 10 calls at 2cps am getting these warnings continuously.
After that I changed the children to 12. And now it's all good.

But I have a question. When I try to run the load test in opensips 1.11, I had children as 1, and I could run like 100 cps.
Why in the opensips 2.1.4 version we are getting this warnings.  What has changed between 1.11 and 2.1.4?

The only way to avoid this is to keep increasing the children?
In the new opensips in order to run 100cps I should increase my children to somewhere around 150?

Regards,
Agalya