[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS_CP DIALPLAN

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 30 10:12:38 CEST 2016

Hi Jeff,

We are getting closer :).

I found this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9014877/mysql-real-escape-string-error-despite-connecting-to-database-what-am-i-doing

where the problem goes into mysql versus mysqli. I guess your MDB2 uses
mysqli ?? Could you list all the php packages you have on your system
along with all the php pears (pear list) ?

Also, for testing purposes, try to change |mysql_real_escape_string()
into ||mysqli_real_escape_string|||()

|Thanks, |