[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS_CP DIALPLAN

Jeff Wilkie jwilkie at usipcom.com
Fri Aug 26 07:33:19 CEST 2016

I just loaded all the web directory content from git to test but the
results are the same.  The config dir for dialplan are the same other than
the toggle for 1 on text attributes.  Are there other files/dirs that would
affect the dial plan section of CP?  Also, the git download does not
include the changes from expression string length to expression flags (5.0
cp)

Jeff