[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS_CP DIALPLAN

Jeff Wilkie jwilkie at usipcom.com
Thu Aug 25 04:33:15 CEST 2016

If I modify the file
/var/www/opensips_cp/web/tools/system/dialplan/dialplan.php
and comment out the following:

        //              if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()==0){

        //                      $match_exp =
mysql_real_escape_string($match_exp, *$link*);

        //              }

The updates work fine.  I think noticed that the ref to *$link* sits below
this line in the "modify" section so I decided to remove the $link ref in
the above lines and then uncommented the lines leaving the modify section
like this

                if ($errors=="") {

                        if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()==0){

                                $match_exp =
mysql_real_escape_string($match_exp);

                        }

                        $sql = "SELECT * FROM ".$table.

                        " WHERE dpid=" .$dpid. " AND match_exp='"
.$match_exp. "'".

                        " AND id!=".$id;

                        $resultset = *$link*->queryAll($sql);

Let me know if I've broken something as a result but this appears to have
corrected the problem I was having.  Unknown of any side effects currently
:)  Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Jeff