[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher module call limit

Owais Ahmad millennium.bug at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:11:54 CEST 2016

Hello Bogdan,

I should have specified earlier that I want to limit the *concurrent *calls
per destination.
I don't think ratelimit can be used for that.

I want to have calls get dropped with a 503 at the dispatcher server if a
defined concurrent call limit is met; not traversing any nodes deeper down
the network.