[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA parameter parsing

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 23:50:44 CEST 2016

Can anyone help?  Setting up a call from the middle with B2BUA I pass
RURI as a parameter via MI interface. RURI has some header values:

param1 = sip:alice at abc.net?header1=qaz&header2=wsx

param2 = sip:bob at abc.net?header1=qaz&header2=wsx

Problem is B2BUA puts the whole parameter string in the From and To
headers where really only the parameter string up to the ? is required
and valid for the From and To headers.

Will I need to patch the source code in b2b_entities to solve this?  I'm
guessing it is when the t_client structure gets populated, can someone
put me on the right track please?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell