[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA RURI with headers

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 10:05:40 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have put together a very simple scenario that bridges two clients, it
is called from the MI (datagram) interface. I want the two SIP messages
that go out to the clients to contain some header values, so I specify
these in the two parameters sent in the MI call.  Please note, I am
using the bash shell, /dev/udp... does not actually exist:

/bin/echo -e
":b2b_trigger_scenario:\nahf1\nsip:alice at abc.net?header1=qaz&header2=wsx\nbob at abc.net?header1=qaz&header2=wsx"
 > /dev/udp/192.168.126.72/9061

This works but the problem I have is that the B2BUA includes the header
part of the RURI in both the To and From headers.  When the UAC responds
with a 200 OK, B2BUA sees the extra information in the To and From
headers and throws a "unable to parse", "bad header" error.

Is there any way to stop B2BUA from including the RURI header
information in the To and From headers?  Can headers be specified
separately in the <destination> xml tag?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell