[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher command question

Chen-Che Huang acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:36:13 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm using the dispatcher module with DBTEXT. With the preconfigured
/etc/opensips/dispatcher file, the front OpenSIPS proxy works with two
backend SIP proxies. Now, I would like to add a new backend SIP proxy at the
run time of the front OpenSIPS proxy. I have tried to modified the
dispatcher file and then call 'sudo opensipsctl fifo ds_reload'. But I could
not see the added SIP proxy by running sudo opensipsctl fifo ds_list'. I
also try call `sudo opensipsctl dispatcher addgw'. However, I can see the
added SIP proxy by `sudo opensipsctl dispatcher show' but not in the result
of `sudo opensipsctl dispatcher show'. It seems that  the content of
text-based db does not sync with the memory. I'm using opensips version
1.11.6. I wonder it is feasible to add a new backend proxy during the run
time in the dispatcher module? Any comment is appreciated.

Best regards,
Chen-Che