[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips v2.2.1 Dialog reinvite ping

Johan De Clercq johan at democon.be
Fri Aug 12 07:08:30 CEST 2016

Do you have a tracé ?

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 9:58 PM +0200, "Adrian Fretwell" <adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk> wrote:

I wonder if any Opensips experts and shed any
        light on this.

I have just upgraded to Opensips 2.2.1 to take
        advantage of the new dialog reinvite ping, but what I am seeing
        is every time my Opensips proxy sends an invite ping the UAC
        (tried polycom and Yealink phones) responds with a 500 Internal
        Server Error.  I can't see anything wrong with the invite packet
        that Opensips is sending out.  Any ideas how I can diagnose this
        further?

    Kind regards,

          Adrian Fretwell