[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with basic Opensips installation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 11 07:00:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

The missing modules are not compiled by default by the make file as they
require external dependency (as libs). So, if you want to use those
module from the script, before compiling, run "make menuconfig" in order
to enable the compiling for those modules too.
See: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-CompileAndInstall-2-2