[OpenSIPS-Users] Busy Signal When Using Voicemail

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 10 20:38:08 CEST 2016

Hi Nabeel,

OpenSIPS does not assume anything by default. If you want to have any
new calls to user A rejected (if A already in a call, with other users
or any service), you need to script this.
You should use dialog profiles to count the ongoing calls for the user A
and when you get a new call for A and the profile counter is <> 0, just
do the reject.

Best regards,