[OpenSIPS-Users] Monitoring end to end solution.

Faheem Muhammad faheem2084 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:40:42 CEST 2016

No, with SIPp you can create any type of call scenario including REGISTER +
INVITE scenarios.
Follow the below mentioned blog entry 'Scenario 2'.
I posted it few years back. Unfortunately original domain is no more
available, but archive link works.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130924010913/http://techvoiper.com/sipp-load-scenario-generation-overview/

Regards,
Muhammad Faheem