[OpenSIPS-Users] Busy Signal When Using Voicemail

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:44:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

The busy reply should be generated in exactly the same way as when the
callee is busy on the phone with another SIP user (from the OpenSIPS
subscriber table). The only difference is that the callee is on the phone
with asterisk voicemail instead of a SIP user from the subscriber table.
I'm not sure who exactly should generate the reply but I think it depends
on how OpenSIPS is interacting with the Voicemail server during a call to
voicemail. Perhaps it's not treating the voicemail service as another
'user' so the caller didn't receive the busy signal.

Nabeel