[OpenSIPS-Users] Record-Route and Dialog topology_hiding()

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Fri Aug 5 16:22:32 CEST 2016

Bogdan,

Just as an update, this does not work. The match_dialog function must do loose routing on its own and even though I call remove_hf(“Route”) before match_dialog(), it still processes the Route header on the incoming message. So match_dialog returns true, but the TH refactoring is not applied and $du is set to the IP from the incoming message’s Route header, which is my server.

Ben Newlin