[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I count the number of active calls in a particular time interval through opensips.

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Aug 1 14:24:05 CEST 2016

I am aware about the command . But I wanted to do something inside opensips
script .

        My aim is to do something like this . I wanted to count the total
number of active call and ll compare that with a fixed value, if will
become greater than this then I may drop the next call by sending some
error code . Is this possible any way with dialog module ?

      By the way , thanks for your quick reply .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*