[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use loop back when there is no network link ?

Jeff Pyle jeff.pyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Apr 29 22:59:07 CEST 2016

Rodrigo,

I've run OpenSIPS on the loopback interface to talk to other SIP-speaking
entities on the same system.  I haven't had any problems.

If your co-workers' project has OpenSIPS and a softphone, with no network
connectivity, who are they going to call?

- Jeff

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho <pimenta at inatel.br