[OpenSIPS-Users] Selective logging

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 29 17:59:13 CEST 2016

Hi Nash,

You can do a small route in your script for logging to combine filtering
(maybe based on src address check or dialplan for usernames or acls,
etc) and xlog() :

route[my_xlog]
{
     if ( check_source_address("10") )
         xlog("DBG: $si: $param(1) \n");
}

And call it as:

route(my_xlog,"this is just a simple log");