[OpenSIPS-Users] Re-Invite routed to private IP

Julian Santer julian.santer at rolmail.net
Fri Apr 29 16:26:14 CEST 2016

Ok. I read the OpenSips doc of force_rport again:
Force_rport() adds the rport parameter to the first Via header. Thus, OpenSIPS will add the received IP port to the top most via header in the SIP
message, even if the client does not indicate support for rport. This enables subsequent SIP messages to return to the proper port later on in a SIP
transaction.

I misunderstand th "received IP port" maybe ;-)

But we didn't have this problems before changing the platform.

The Re-Invite enters here, and as I saw in syslog, the topology_hiding matches and also the uac_test is be done:

if (has_totag())
{
     if (topology_hiding_match())
     {
         if (nat_uac_test("127"))
         {
             xlog("L_INFO", "Topology hided, Contact fixed - LF_BASE");
             fix_nated_contact();
         }

         t_relay();
         exit;