[OpenSIPS-Users] Re-Invite routed to private IP

Julian Santer julian.santer at rolmail.net
Fri Apr 29 13:12:35 CEST 2016

Hi Johan,

we changed our platform 2 weeks ago from 1 OpenSips Proxy 1.6.4 to 3 OpenSips instances with topology hiding.
Since we didn't have this problems earlier, I think it worked with the old platform.
As we call force_rport() in the main_route, the private IP in the VIA header should be ignored, right?
At the moment we call force_rport() in all our instances.
I think, we should call force_rport() only on the edge server where we make the nat_handling, right?

Kind regards,
Julian Santer
Raiffeisen OnLIne