[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding siptrace module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Apr 29 10:46:13 CEST 2016

Hi All ,

     I am trying to integrate HOMER with opensips . I am using opensips as
my capture agent and forwarding the HEP packets to the capture server which
is kamailio .

      My opensips is running on AWS EMI . Where there is a public and a
private IP of the machine . So we used to writein the bellow format in the
opensips config .

*"listen=0.0.0.0:5506 <http://0.0.0.0:5506> AS 54.211.x.y:5506 "*

       Second part is the public ip , and that get used for publishing any
message out side . the first part is for internal use .
With this if I am trying to forward the HEP packet through siptrace module
, I had configured like bellow .

#----load siptrcae module for trace node -------
modparam("siptrace", "duplicate_uri", "sip:107.170.x.y:9060")
modparam("siptrace", "duplicate_with_hep", 1)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_to_database", 0)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 22)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
#HEPv2 == timestamp will be included to HEP header
modparam("siptrace", "hep_version", 2)

       In "107.170.x.y:9060" my kamailio is running . But when I am trying
to forward the packets its giving error .

*"ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: host <0.0.0.0> is not an IP"  . *

          If I am changing my opensips config to *"listen=**54.211.x.y:5506
AS **54.211.x.y:5506 " *then its running fine .

      How will I get read of this error without changing my listen IP and
port line ?
Is there anything I can do in the siptrace module to use the public ip only
rather than using " *0.0.0.0* " ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*