[OpenSIPS-Users] Failure cause code in case of transaction timeout

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Apr 20 17:19:58 CEST 2016

On 04/19/2016 11:29 PM, John Nash wrote:

> I am using fr_inv_timer and fr_timer and logging failed transactions,
> but in both cases I get request timeout. Can I control this somehow so
> that I log "Time out" only in case fr_timer expires and record something
> else in case fr_inv_timer?

The best option I can think of is to set a transaction-persistent flag
of some sort, e.g. using AVPs, to indicate that at least some reply has
been received in an onreply_route.

http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-2#toc2

It then becomes quite easy to logically deduce the circumstances of the
timeout in a failure_route.

-- Alex

1447 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30309
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)